Bad Neighbors

Bad Neighbors. My neighbors have a pool they drain on my land. In other words they have a hose that is pointed to my lawn and it floods my property. What can I do to stop them from doing this?

You can go to the Court of Common Pleas in your home county and file a motion for a temporary retraining order (TRO) against the neighbor to temporarily prevent them from dumping their water onto your property. After that Order is place, you will be given a court date for a more permanent Order. This type of action can be somewhat complicated. You may wish to hire a lawyer. Good Luck.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.