Fines from the township

My 14 year old kid graffitied a wall on a public building and got caught. The township had it fixed and it cost them $2,500. My kid got charged with a felony. The township wants him to plea guilty and pay them a $2,500 fine. I got my own estimate for $900 for the same work. What should I do?

If we are being honest, i would be far less concerned with money and much more concerned with a felony charge. Did they offer him a Consent Decree? If not, why not. Did they offer him community service for a dismissal.

Email me with any questions.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.