Filing a Criminal Complaint | Arson

“My ex girlfriends dad has burned my things and left a message saying that he has done so what can i do about it?”

I will re-phrase the question, “How do I file a criminal complaint of an Arson?”

In Pennsylvania, to file criminal charges, you can call 911 and have the police come out to the scene. If the crime is already over, you can take your evidence to the police station and report it at the police station. For certain crimes, the police must witness the crime in order to make an arrest. However, arson is a felony of the first degree and no such rule exists for felonies of the first degree. 

If you have the phone message saved, take it to the police and report him. 


Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.